June 3, 2009
Wednesday
I was at school from am homeroom to the5th period. At 11:15am, students who were going to the trip to see West Side Story on Broadway gathered in auditorium. The play was from 2:05pm-5:15pm (more or less). It was amazing, the music was beautiful, and the dance was spectacular. I just LOVE Broadway show!!
We had round trip by school bus. The school bus got back to school. I still had to catch a bus to go home. I walked to the bridge with Joanny. It was raining. I was waiting for the 10 bus. There was no building that could cover me from the rain,because they don't have terrace.
A BMx1 bus stopped at my bus stop. It's an express bus, $5 each ride. The passengers are usually people who work, because it's more expansive than a local bus.
Several passengers got off the bus. After that the driver honked. I thought he honked at other driver on the street. He honked again. I looked at him but it was not that clear because of the windshield. All I know was he talked to a lady who was standing about 5 ft from me. I thought that he could not be talking to me, it's not a "student bus". He honked again. I looked at him and I saw him talking again. "Me?", I pointed myself. he nodded. I came up the the front door of the bus. "Are you waiting for the bus?", he asked. I said, "Yeah, for the 10 bus actually". "Where are you going?", he asked again. "261 st.", I answered. "Alright, come on up", he said, "You can be sick soaking wet like that". I thanked him and tried to take my Metrocard from my bag. He refused and asked me to just sit down. What a nice guy. He was an African American guy. He even dropped me of on 261 st without me pushed the stop request button. I thanked him again when I was getting off the bus and wished him a good night. Sure enough he wished me back.
Subhanallah. ;)
Wednesday
I was at school from am homeroom to the5th period. At 11:15am, students who were going to the trip to see West Side Story on Broadway gathered in auditorium. The play was from 2:05pm-5:15pm (more or less). It was amazing, the music was beautiful, and the dance was spectacular. I just LOVE Broadway show!!
We had round trip by school bus. The school bus got back to school. I still had to catch a bus to go home. I walked to the bridge with Joanny. It was raining. I was waiting for the 10 bus. There was no building that could cover me from the rain,because they don't have terrace.
A BMx1 bus stopped at my bus stop. It's an express bus, $5 each ride. The passengers are usually people who work, because it's more expansive than a local bus.
Several passengers got off the bus. After that the driver honked. I thought he honked at other driver on the street. He honked again. I looked at him but it was not that clear because of the windshield. All I know was he talked to a lady who was standing about 5 ft from me. I thought that he could not be talking to me, it's not a "student bus". He honked again. I looked at him and I saw him talking again. "Me?", I pointed myself. he nodded. I came up the the front door of the bus. "Are you waiting for the bus?", he asked. I said, "Yeah, for the 10 bus actually". "Where are you going?", he asked again. "261 st.", I answered. "Alright, come on up", he said, "You can be sick soaking wet like that". I thanked him and tried to take my Metrocard from my bag. He refused and asked me to just sit down. What a nice guy. He was an African American guy. He even dropped me of on 261 st without me pushed the stop request button. I thanked him again when I was getting off the bus and wished him a good night. Sure enough he wished me back.
Subhanallah. ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment